In 2015, Argos for Business launched the idea of Employee Motivation Day, a day created to inspire passion and appreciation across the UK’s workforce. Since then, companies all over the country have already taken part – so why not join them?
Holding your own official Employee Motivation Day can be a simple way to encourage everyone in your company so show their appreciation for everyone’s hard work.
- If you’re a boss, running an Employee Motivation Day, on a day of your choice, is your chance to motivate your employees, helping to get the best out of them. Companies should acknowledge and reward employees in ways that suit the individual. Ultimately, a one-size fits all approach is not advisable, particularly when you consider how many personalities make up a team.
- For staff, it’s your chance to recognise the contribution your colleagues make to the team.
Want to get involved?
To organise your own Employee Motivation Day, download your FREE motivation resource pack here:
- You can share your great motivational stories via our Facebook page or Twitter feed
- Use the hash tags #NatMotivateDay #EmployeeMotivationDay #emd #MakeTheTeam
- Check out what other companies have done, and follow us for regular ideas and updates.
SOME MOTIVATIONAL IDEAS FROM ARGOS FOR BUSINESS
Gift cards can be the simple way to reward and motivate staff or customers
With over 50,000 products - there's something for everybody!
Give everybody extra reasons to keep going towards the goal
Talk to the experts about how you can make motivation work for your organisation